The Brotherhood of Bloodmoon

BRUR BLVAIR, BRUR EILFT

The Feast Hall

Forum Home > Roleplay > Starting to say Goodbyes

Zaechi

((Hope this is ok to post here)

Imera was nervous as she made her way onto Zaechi's ship. She knew the younger girl was expecting her, so she didn't worry about knocking, but she hesitated before entering the main room, unsure of how her friend would take her big news. Taking a deep breath to steady herself, she stepped in, calling out. "Z, ya home girly?"

Z stepped out of the medbay yawning and blinking. "Hey, Mera...guess I dozed off..." The older girl smiled.

"No worries, you need it. Hows our patient, hmm?" Immera sighed as Z looked away from her. "Still no sign of waking, huh?" She pulled her friend into a hug. "He's gonna pull through this Zae, I promise...Let me just check his vitals and all, then I need to talk to you...kinda have some big news."

Zaechi wiped away a tear and nodded, chuckling a bit "Did Varr propose or something?" 

Mera blushed as she stepped into the medbay and started going over all of the monitors around Vurk. "Not exactly..."

"You're fidgeting, Mer...what's up?"

"Well....ok but if your big guy wakes up, you've got to wait and let Varr tell him the news, ok? I think it'd be better that way.."

"Geeze you act like you're pregnant or something...."

Silence fell over the room, broken only by the medical equipment. "OH!" Zae finally added. "Well...congratulations!" The smaller woman sank into a chair beside Vurkoth's still form. "Have you told...well...anyone else yet?"

"No..." Mera sighed, leaning against the wall. "We're kind of keeping this hush hush...no offense but we'd rather your dad didnt find out."

"Uh...yeah, none taken, can't blame you there. So how are you going to handle this?"

"Well...we're going to settle down...find my mothers family if we can. Last I heard they were still on Tatooine. Thats where we plan to go. We'll make sure you and Vurk can get ahold of us...and Big Red is gonna ask Lil Red to come with us to finish his training."

Zae nodded silently. "Aww Z...." Mera sighed, seeing the look of sadness crossing her face. "We'll keep in touch, don't worry. Its just that we can't raise our child this way..."

"I know...its ok. I'd ask to come with you...but right now we need to be where I can get help if Vurk takes a turn....and you know once he's awake he's not going to want to retire like that. My place is at his side."

Immera nodded a bit. 

August 11, 2012 at 10:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Zaechi

(Everyone please feel free to jump in...drop by the ship (or, y'know, wake up, if you're already there =P)

August 11, 2012 at 10:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Blog Entries

by Kvarkkin | 2 comments
by Kvarkkin | 0 comments
by Kvarkkin | 0 comments

Recent Videos

1562 views - 2 comments
1913 views - 0 comments
1762 views - 3 comments
1860 views - 4 comments

Upcoming Events