The Brotherhood of Bloodmoon

BRUR BLVAIR, BRUR EILFT

The Feast Hall

Forum Home > Roleplay > Roleplay Suggestions

Kvarkkin
Site Owner

Post suggestions for Roleplay in the Roleplay Suggestion thread.

--

When you're backed up against the wall and the odds are against you, tear down that wall and turn those odds into evens.

February 14, 2012 at 4:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kvarkkin
Site Owner

Roleplay Suggestion #1: Suggested by Varrin.

Below is quoted directly from the email I was sent:

"Hey, just thought I would send ya an email with one of my ideas for RP after the starting one. I would send ya this in game, but my sister recently moved back into town so ive been pretty busy. Anyway, my idea is that after the initial start up RP, they would find out who it was (or at least the organization) that killed off the original brotherhood right? Well knowing this, I think Varrin would begin looking into them, and since in Varrin and Oparicus's RP they have had previous run in's with the imperial reclamation.. people.. I am spacing on there name right now but whatever lol... And that he would be able to find at least a few of their higher ups right? Well I think it would be interesting to have a RP of at least Varrin trying to convince the others to go after an officer that he believes was part of behind the attack on the brotherhood, and having either the others try and help him, stop him, and so on as he goes off to find and kill this officer in revenge for destroying the brotherhood. I see it that in his mind, he needs someone to blame (since they would of been force fed the memories of the brotherhoods past, he would be having trouble handling this new information and needs some kind of emotional outlet, and as most sith release emotion in the form of rage, he takes it out on the first person he can find even somewhat tied to it.) Sorry if this email is a bit scattered, the idea just kind of came to me and I guess it wasn't fully in my mind heh.. But hopefully this explains my idea well enough, at least for now."

This will be our first RP after Homeward Bound. Any ideas to build upon it would be greatly appreciated.

--

When you're backed up against the wall and the odds are against you, tear down that wall and turn those odds into evens.

February 14, 2012 at 5:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Damarisin

I actually love this idea in thousands of beautiful ways... A lot because of the fact that all of my characters in the Guild have a connection to the Imperial Reclamation Service. Dama has the largest one, so it could cause some form of resistance, feuding, etc. within the guild. The idea makes me giddy :>

--

The Dress-man Strikes!

February 15, 2012 at 2:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Neerzlu

Damarisin at February 15, 2012 at 2:01 PM

I actually love this idea in thousands of beautiful ways... A lot because of the fact that all of my characters in the Guild have a connection to the Imperial Reclamation Service. Dama has the largest one, so it could cause some form of resistance, feuding, etc. within the guild. The idea makes me giddy :>

Hey, what kind of ties does Dama have with the reclamation service? Im guessing when Varrin starts digging up info Dama's name might come up if he has strong enough ties. I think that would make things more interesting if Varrin starts seeing Dama's name pop up with those that killed off the brotherhood.

--

February 28, 2012 at 5:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Blog Entries

by Kvarkkin | 2 comments
by Kvarkkin | 0 comments
by Kvarkkin | 0 comments

Recent Videos

1562 views - 2 comments
1913 views - 0 comments
1762 views - 3 comments
1860 views - 4 comments